Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do you get a NBC alternate station on Time Warner

Featured Replies

They have bleeping Nascar on instead of football night in America.

 

Is it on another station?

Doesn't look like it... I've looked everywhere...

Oh wow. You made me angry for about two seconds guru. At first I thought you meant they weren't showing the Bengals game at all.

  • Author
Doesn't look like it... I've looked everywhere...

 

Thank you

  • Author
Oh wow. You made me angry for about two seconds guru. At first I thought you meant they weren't showing the Bengals game at all.

 

You made me laugh out loud and read your post to a little hottie and we laughed out loud again.

  • Author

NBC WLWT CH 5 Time Warner Cable

 

All three of you dropped the ball. I'm really disappointed.

Football Night in America? A pregame show?

You made me laugh out loud and read your post to a little hottie and we laughed out loud again.

 

Ha well I picked up my tv remote and clicked on the guide and realized you were either a sick individual or wrong. I should've remembered who I was dealing with.....

19 laps and it is over.

  • Author
Football Night in America? A pregame show?

 

Ha well I picked up my tv remote and clicked on the guide and realized you were either a sick individual or wrong. I should've remembered who I was dealing with.....

 

You guys know I love my Bengals as much as any fan and many of you also know that NBC doing Pro Football games is my favorite so I was REALLY looking forward to Football Night in America. I even jilted Scott Hanson to catch Football Night in America from the start.

 

Here is how I look at it, when your teams plays on Sunday night you get the Football Night in America crew analyzing your team. It is like being on 60 Minutes, "normally" it is very fine journalism. 60 Minutes has Morely Safer, Football Night in America has Rodney Harrison. I wanted the full review and we only got the mini-version.

 

I was a little amped up over it but I am happy to report that after Carrie Underwood sang to me I had a big smile on my face and I made up with NBC, TWC, and the NFL. However, as far as any cars going in a circle, I ain't too happy with you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.