Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male's Gentry

Featured Replies

Any truth to the young man tearing an ACL? I hope not! I hate for any student athlete to be injured no mater the team!

He practiced in full gear yesterday.

He practiced in full gear yesterday.

Either he did not get hurt or he is one tough (insert Jack Conway phrase here).....or maybe both.

These rumors flying around about Male right now are just crazy. Seems to be wishful thinking by some of their possible future opponents, but we shall see.

I heard one about the QB recently

I saw the QB injury delayed on TV versus Western. Didn't look good at the time - in the area of the shoulder, collarbone or elbow. He was holding his arm in pain running off the field.

 

Backup QB was tough. Bulldogs wouldn't miss a beat with the 2nd string guy. But, I'm willing to bet the Starter only sustained a deep bump or bruise...something like that. I expect him to be back - Coach said in the paper all the injured guys are available tonight. Good luck to Dogs tonight. If you don't need the guys to play...why play them, right.

If I were Manual, St. Xavier or Trinity...I would want the players to be healthy so IF they beat Male they beat them out right...no statements like "well so and so was out otherwise Male wins." Just me.

If I were Manual' date=' St. Xavier or Trinity...I would want the players to be healthy so IF they beat Male they beat them out right...no statements like "well so and so was out otherwise Male wins." Just me.[/quote']

 

Kind of in the same boat.

If I were Manual, St. Xavier or Trinity...I would want the players to be healthy so IF they beat Male they beat them out right...no statements like "well so and so was out otherwise Male wins." Just me.

 

Although both teams are focused on eachother tonight (T & X)...you hit the nail on the head. A lot of the guys have played with and against eachother for many years and don't want to see any player injured especially Seniors in the playoffs. I heard that straight out of the mouth of a few T impact players.

 

Any team that has an opportunity to play the Dawgs should hope to see them at full strength. Agree 100%!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.