Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JUNE BUCHANAN finishes 2nd in AAU state finals

Featured Replies

June Buchanan went through the field in Lexington this week but could not pull off the upset over Scott County. THey have represented the 14th region very well with wins over Henry Clay,Dunbar,Tates Creek,Louisville Doss,and others in the last 10 days.

June Buchanan won tough games over a very good a top 20 Louisville Doss in the quarterfinals and over Hazard in the semis but didnt have the firepower to beat a very good Scott County team.

Congratulations to the Crusaders.

 

They should be the preseason number one in the 14th, and Hazard right behind them.

Name off the classes for Cox, Stepp, and Collins. I know Stepp is 2008.

June Buchanan went through the field in Lexington this week but could not pull off the upset over Scott County. THey have represented the 14th region very well with wins over Henry Clay,Dunbar,Tates Creek,Louisville Doss,and others in the last 10 days.

June Buchanan won tough games over a very good a top 20 Louisville Doss in the quarterfinals and over Hazard in the semis but didnt have the firepower to beat a very good Scott County team.

What was the score?

Did Haddix play?

Name off the classes for Cox, Stepp, and Collins. I know Stepp is 2008.
Cox is 2010 and Collins is 2009 Cox will be a Freshman and Collins a sophmore
  • Author

June Buchanan still has a young team but they play like veterans because they have played alot of varsity games early in their career.

What was the score?

Did Haddix play?

 

If I read it right on the KBA website the score was 111-44. And the games I saw Scott County play, Haddix was not in the mix.:scared: :scared:

For Scott County to run the table like that (they are a good team) and to win by that much in a championship game indicates to me an overall weak field, with a lot of the better teams at the Bluegrass tournament?

Anyone that was there care to comment on the overall quality of the field?

If I read it right on the KBA website the score was 111-44. And the games I saw Scott County play, Haddix was not in the mix.:scared: :scared:

 

WOW--I had to look to make sure you were right on the score. Impressive tourney by Scott County. They were by far the best team I saw down there!!

The field was good, but the field was better in Frankfort. Overall, cannot complain with either. I think the most impressive feature about Scott County's run was that their side of the bracket appeared more difficult and they still dominated the field to the title game.

WOW--I had to look to make sure you were right on the score. Impressive tourney by Scott County. They were by far the best team I saw down there!!
They are probably # 1 in the state. If you think that was a bad score, YOU go play 'em. But play 7 more teams before you play them.
They are probably # 1 in the state. If you think that was a bad score, YOU go play 'em. But play 7 more teams before you play them.

We did... after playing 12 other teams in a different camp with half our players... lost by 46...:lol:

We did... after playing 12 other teams in a different camp with half our players... lost by 46...:lol:
Just lucked out I guess. 46 ain't no little loss:lol: Played 'em last week too. Played 13 last camp.
What was the score?

Did Haddix play?

 

Haddix was out with a seperated shoulder

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.