Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/LexCath Predictions

Featured Replies

WHo does Beechwood have left to pitch? If they still have a good pitcher left it could be a close game but with Cath's number 2 pitcher still left, fahs, backed up with their two righties, they will be tough to handle. ill take Catholic 7-3

Beechwood will more than likely throw Tommy Bankemper. He is a very big lefty, throws in the mid to upper 80's. He has been pitching great lately...if he is throwing strikes...he will be tough to hit.

 

 

Now my prediction, I will no doubt go with BW here. They will be tough to beat with Big Mo on their side. Will be a great game..:thumb:

As bad as I hate to predict...since nothing seems to go the way I think it will in this tourney.....I will take Cath 6-1........BUT if Beechwood wins....I will take Bechwood 5-4.....LOL:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Beechwood takes this game much easier than people think. Don't get me wrong, Lexcath is a great team, but Beechwood's potent lineup will be too much and we'll see an NKY sweep of both the fastpitch and baseball state titles...Bring it home Tigers!!

  • Author

This is true, they do have a solid lineup.. but what about Cath's potent lineup to counter? 1-9 they are very good. and With Fahs left to pitch and their two righties that bring it 83-86 in relief, Ill have to take them to win it. Beechwood may have a good lineup to, but with Curley used up i just dont see their staff holding Cath to fewer runs than them scoring off fahs

This is true, they do have a solid lineup.. but what about Cath's potent lineup to counter? 1-9 they are very good. and With Fahs left to pitch and their two righties that bring it 83-86 in relief, Ill have to take them to win it. Beechwood may have a good lineup to, but with Curley used up i just dont see their staff holding Cath to fewer runs than them scoring off fahs

 

Beechwood has seen solid pitching like this all year and their record speaks for itself as to how they fared...Also even though they used Curley already, that means nothing. Bankemper, Moore, and Muth are all three capable of being ANY team in the state. I'm telling you right now, in this game it's not gonna matter how hard a pitcher is throwing...both lineups are solid enough to put the ball in play and have seen this all year. Its gonna come down to which team makes fewer MENTAL MISTAKES and IMO that team is going to be Beechwood. But good luck to both teams tonight and may the best team win. :thumb:

Beechwood will more than likely throw Tommy Bankemper. He is a very big lefty, throws in the mid to upper 80's. He has been pitching great lately...if he is throwing strikes...he will be tough to hit.

 

 

Now my prediction, I will no doubt go with BW here. They will be tough to beat with Big Mo on their side. Will be a great game..:thumb:

 

 

And it's not like Bankemper hasn't pitched in big games....i.e. All "A" Championship.

 

I'll take the Tigers in another close one, 5-4

I got to watch Pulaski play both Beechwood and Catholic, and I say their lineups are fairly comparable. Catholic is quicker and plays good defense, but the biggest factor is them having their #2 pitcher available...

 

I'll say LexCath 4-1.

Well since they have proved me wrong from the semi-state on, I think that I will have to go with them now! So I'll take Beechwood 7-4. Good Luck to the Tigers and the Knights, should make for a great championship game. If I can find the time, I'll be there.

Bankemper gets the W and the Beechies win 6-5 :banana:

Revere and Caldwell lead Lex Cath to a 7-3 victory.

Lex Cath- 6

Beechwood- 3

Beechwood 5-2. They seem to be a team of destiny, just as LCA was last year. We'll see.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.