NBA FanDuel

HammerTime

My plan is to lose a whole bunch of $2 nights and then suggest we play a $100 a team night and use the computer program I have been designing to take over Fantasy.

I'll particpate in the experiment and if it works I want to borrow it when I play my lottery tickets in the money contests. :lol2:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have some low cashing scores tonight in 50/50s.

It does seem low. I've got 3 different lineups in 6 different contests. I've got a couple late night players...if they do well I could win a couple bucks. On DK, I'm in a little deeper, and right now in good shape to triple up. For some reason on DK I do well in NBA and can't win NFL, and am the exact opposite on Fanduel.

It does seem low. I've got 3 different lineups in 6 different contests. I've got a couple late night players...if they do well I could win a couple bucks. On DK, I'm in a little deeper, and right now in good shape to triple up. For some reason on DK I do well in NBA and can't win NFL, and am the exact opposite on Fanduel.

Hmmmmm.....so I need to check out DK, huh?

I suck in the NFL on Fanduel and the work I put in to double up in the NBA on Fanduel is maddening and satisfying. :lol2:

Hmmmmm.....so I need to check out DK, huh?

I suck in the NFL on Fanduel and the work I put in to double up in the NBA on Fanduel is maddening and satisfying. :lol2:

Its worth it. I don't like the site itself...not as user friendly or as easy to navigate...at least for me. I was just playing out my initial deposit and put those last few $'s in some NBA games on Monday. And now I've hit there each night. I can't cash in NFL games for anything over there. But for some reason, I do ok in NBA.

Honestly, I'm having so much fun this year playing daily, as long as I'm close to breaking even, I'm going to keep going.