10th Region Tourament

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With your views on the subject why dont the KHSAA just mail the trophy to Scott High and let all the teams save money on travel expenses and not even hold the tournament.

Becuase Harrison County would lose the gate and concessions. Otherwise, I'm fine with that. You mock, yet also picked Scott.

I never said they wasn't the best team and I never said they weren't the heavy favorite. On paper they should win in a landslide.

I'm one to cheer for underdogs. That's just who I am. A good underdog victory story is way better that a favorite dominating story.

Doesn't the gate money get divided amongst all the participants like in basketball?

I'm one to cheer for underdogs. That's just who I am. A good underdog victory story is way better that a favorite dominating story.

And I'm for the favorite. Doesn't make for an exciting story. But to be head and shoulders above the rest takes time, effort, and dedication. Dominant teams aren't born that way. They earned it by working as hard and likely harder than everyone else.

Scott is just better than the rest of the 10th this year. The 37th district seems to be the dominate district in the region for Volleyball and Scott is the Dominate team in the District. This Scott team is so balanced and athletic that even on a bad night and a great Cinderella night from another team they win this Region. Having watched all these teams there just no comparison. I hope they get a good draw and can make some noise at State.

Scott is just better than the rest of the 10th this year. The 37th district seems to be the dominate district in the region for Volleyball and Scott is the Dominate team in the District. This Scott team is so balanced and athletic that even on a bad night and a great Cinderella night from another team they win this Region. Having watched all these teams there just no comparison. I hope they get a good draw and can make some noise at State.

The 37th has dominated the 10th region in just about every sport for the last few years.

Monday nights games

Brossart over GRC 3-0

Harrison over St. Patrick 3-0

Tuesday Nights games

Bracken over Pendleton 3-1

Scott over MoCo 3-0

Wednesday night semifinal games

Brossart vs. Harrison @ 6

Bracken vs. Scott @ 7:15

Scott def Bracken in regular season 25-10, 25-6. The fact that they only scheduled 2 of 3 and not 3 of 5 says a lot. Scott hasn't lost a single set all year to a 10th team. That's not gonna change now.

Bracken only played 1 best of 5 all season. But thanks again for telling us how superior Scott is over the region.

Best of luck to all the semifinalists for some of them getting this far is a great accomplishment. No matter what happens after tonight each of these teams have had a helluva season. :thumb:

Monday nights games

Brossart over GRC 3-0

Harrison over St. Patrick 3-0

Tuesday Nights games

Bracken over Pendleton 3-1

Scott over MoCo 3-0

Wednesday night semifinal games

Brossart vs. Harrison @ 6

Bracken vs. Scott @ 7:15

Brossart over Harrison 3-0

Scott over Bracken 3-0

Finals tomorrow night at 6