thisguy

Conner or Ryle?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Conner or Ryle?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Ryle imploded last Friday im not sure. Id pick Ryle, but Conner winning would not be a surprise.

How did they implode? Just because you may have thought they would win doesn't mean they imploded. Maybe they just so happened to have faced a better team last Friday? I didn't see them implode. When a team "implodes" that usually suggests they beat themselves by stupid and silly mistakes.

How did they implode? Just because you may have thought they would win doesn't mean they imploded. Maybe they just so happened to have faced a better team last Friday? I didn't see them implode. When a team "implodes" that usually suggests they beat themselves by stupid and silly mistakes.

Agreed thats what they did.

Oh, so according to you Cooper

Didn't win the game but instead Ryle blew the game. Care to explain? I'm trying to remember anytime that Ryle was clearly the better team in that game. Did you even watch the game?

Have you watched much football?

I'm curious if you think everytime your prediction is wrong that the team that lost must have Imploded?

The way Ryle imploded last Friday im not sure. Id pick Ryle, but Conner winning would not be a surprise.

Interesting. So you are saying if it Ryle doesn't have the turnovers they win? However you don't take into account that you can say the same about Cooper. Couldn't be said if Cooper doesn't give up a few big kick returns that set up Ryle scores, or if they blocked better to prevent their field goal from being blocked, or if they didn't throw an interception, or if their starting RB doesn't get hurt in the first quarter then Cooper wins by a bigger score? So seems to me both teams had things happen in that game that they would love to have back, but you seem to act like only one team had things go wrong. Both teams had things go wrong, but Cooper ended up making more plays to make up for it. It was two good teams that played last week. Just like this game will be two good teams that play this week in Ryle and Conner. Its high school football both teams will make mistakes, but it is about limiting them and then also making plays of their own when opportunities present themselves. Whoever does that will win this week, just like how it happened last week.

Good lord. Ryle's not "done."

Yeah I know. My son plays college ball with a Conner dad and he was telling me he reads posts on here but doesn't ever post anything. I told him I would mess with the Ryle guys a little for him. Nobody really biting. Just having a little fun. He personally thinks it would be a tall order for Conner to win but hopes they are competitive.

Yeah I know. My son plays college ball with a Conner dad and he was telling me he reads posts on here but doesn't ever post anything. I told him I would mess with the Ryle guys a little for him. Nobody really biting. Just having a little fun. He personally thinks it would be a tall order for Conner to win but hopes they are competitive.

I figured that was in jest.

Your son plays college football with a dad of a Conner play? Man - my alma mater starts them young these days.