NKY Power Rankings 10-05-15 Sponsored by Orange Leaf Crescent Springs

Simon Kenton has rolled over every one of their opponents, and isn't showing any signs of struggle on offense, averaging 44.8 offensive points per game. Ryle's offense is averaging 44.5 points per game, but showed a bit of difficulty getting it done in the red zone their first two games, along with a surprisingly shaky first half last week against a bad GRC team. I definitely wasn't expecting to see them going into the locker room at halftime on Friday only leading GRC 10-3. Ryle undoubtedly put their game together for the second half.

Long story short, when I look at Ryle I see a really good team that occasionally stumbles on its way to solid victories, and when I look at Simon Kenton, I see a team that is performing at peak for four quarters of every game. I'm as interested in the Ryle/Simon Kenton game on the 23rd as anyone is, but as things stand right now with both teams, I'm seeing the Pioneers winning in that matchup.

to each his own.

What cupcake does Scott play this week? The reason Scott gets no love, is it's very weak sch. SK will beat Scott by 40. :popcorn:

Scott has a bi week . Thanks for asking !! Sk will more than likely win by 40.. Just like you say !! Then we move on to playoffs .

Scott has a bi week . Thanks for asking !! Sk will more than likely win by 40.. Just like you say !! Then we move on to playoffs .

Funny, I guess you're OK with just being in the NKY top 10, congrats. FYI, in order to get better down the road, you need to play better teams each and every year. :thumb:

Ivre been saying it for three years that Ryle's time is coming. Seen this group of seniors when they were 8th graders and knew it. With a very good junior class on their heels and a sprinkle of stud soph's this is the year. Hey SK their comming for you and aren't scared and cant wait to get at you!

Ivre been saying it for three years that Ryle's time is coming. Seen this group of seniors when they were 8th graders and knew it. With a very good junior class on their heels and a sprinkle of stud soph's this is the year. Hey SK their comming for you and aren't scared and cant wait to get at you!

Remember Fear the Nation uk#1fan is the same guy who said SK was going to mop the floor with Dixie last season as well, and how's that turn out for him? I believe something like 60-10 with 2 L's against Dixie. You know what they say, some people just never learn from their mistakes. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: