Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CMT Crossroads Best Combos?

Featured Replies

CMT Crossroads is now 53 Episodes.

 

Here is the complete list.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CMT_Crossroads

 

What combinations were your Top 5 favorites?

 

I will go:

 

 

1. Martina McBride and Pat Benatar

 

2. Kenny Chesney and John Mellencamp

 

3. Taylor Swift and Def Leppard

 

4. Sugarland and Bon Jovi

 

5. Sara Evans and REO Speedwagon

On paper, Ryan Adams and Elton John looks pretty great.

 

The only one I remember watching is Avett Brothers and Randy Travis. I enjoyed it very much.

One that needs to happen is Eric Church and The Boss.

....

 

Kacey Musgrave and Katy Perry was very good. The one with Joe Walsh was really good too, and while I think it was Luke Bryan, my memory isn't 100% sure.

I was a fan of John Mayer and Brad Paisley.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.