Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 52 Campbell County 7

Featured Replies

:thumb:Great win by our Raiders, over a rather light CC team. D is getting better every week, and after seeing a couple of SK films against Dixie and Cooper, there is no doubt Ryle is the best team in NKY, hands down.:thumb:

The Ryle/SK game will be a match up of opposites. Ryle is all about skill players but not very good at all upfront. SK very good upfront but not skilled in the skilled positions.

 

Ryle wants to go around you, SK wants to go through you. Which is smart because that is essentially the only thing each team can do.

  • Replies 220
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the size of CC players and there numbers alone, CC has got to be the most disappointing program in NKY, over the past 5 seasons or so, hands down.:isurrender:

I agree!

The Ryle/SK game will be a match up of opposites. Ryle is all about skill players but not very good at all upfront. SK very good upfront but not skilled in the skilled positions.

 

Ryle wants to go around you, SK wants to go through you. Which is smart because that is essentially the only thing each team can do.

 

This sounds exactly like what these same people on these message boards were saying last year when SK rounded into Dixie and got smoked twice, by a combined score of 60-10, I'm just saying I've seen both teams play and I'll go with what my own eyes are telling me, Ryle is the better overall team, no doubt about it.:popcorn:

Keep overlooking Cooper. I like that.

Keep overlooking Cooper. I like that.

 

Didn't SK just roll Cooper on Friday? 20-0 right off the bat, Look, I understand that your son probably plays for Cooper, or a nephew or something, but the truth is SK, Ryle, and Cov. Cath. are all better then Cooper, in NKY, 100% fact, sorry for the dose of reality , which is clear you need, when it comes to your beloved Jags. :idunno:

Didn't SK just roll Cooper on Friday? 20-0 right off the bat, Look, I understand that your son probably plays for Cooper, or a nephew or something, but the truth is SK, Ryle, and Cov. Cath. are all better then Cooper, in NKY, 100% fact, sorry for the dose of reality , which is clear you need, when it comes to your beloved Jags. :idunno:

 

Nope. No relative plays for Cooper. Sorry.

 

Stay classy. I believe you predicted a 7 TD game by SK against Cooper. Guess we see

how much football knowledge you have. You're a genius.

 

It is fun having a UKFan twin on here, unfortunately people like you draw fans away from your team. The SK Ryle game may be the first game this year I pull for SK to win, and win big.

Campbell County is going to be good in the upcoming couple of years. We have a lot of very talented sophomores. Some of which are getting varsity time now. I am not concerned at all. Things are on the rise for the camels, you can mark it down.

It is fun having a UKFan twin on here

 

It's not so fun having a Hellbird twin

Nope. No relative plays for Cooper. Sorry.

 

Stay classy. I believe you predicted a 7 TD game by SK against Cooper. Guess we see

how much football knowledge you have. You're a genius.

 

It is fun having a UKFan twin on here, unfortunately people like you draw fans away from your team. The SK Ryle game may be the first game this year I pull for SK to win, and win big.

 

A win is a win, I did say Ryle would beat CC 52-13, just missed. Once SK got up on Cooper 20-0, game was over, nuff said. I guess if it makes you fell better some how pat yourself on the back for only getting beat by 20, I guess, what ever makes you sleep better. :clap:

It's not so fun having a Hellbird twin

Just not used to having someone who is as non biased I guess.

A win is a win, I did say Ryle would beat CC 52-13, just missed. Once SK got up on Cooper 20-0, game was over, nuff said. I guess if it makes you fell better some how pat yourself on the back for only getting beat by 20, I guess, what ever makes you sleep better. :clap:

Your education is failing you. 19 points, not 20.

 

How many combined wins have the teams you all played have this year? It's as if Ryle has the same scheduler SK has used in years past.

Campbell County is going to be good in the upcoming couple of years. We have a lot of very talented sophomores. Some of which are getting varsity time now. I am not concerned at all. Things are on the rise for the camels, you can mark it down.

 

Have been hearing this very same thing over the last 5 years, you can mark that down.

Your education is failing you. 19 points, not 20.

 

How many combined wins have the teams you all played have this year? It's as if Ryle has the same scheduler SK has used in years past.

 

19-20, HUGE difference, like I said, what ever helps you sleep at night. FYI, a LOSS is a LOSS, just giving you a heads up. :sssh:

19-20, HUGE difference, like I said, what ever helps you sleep at night. FYI, a LOSS is a LOSS, just giving you a heads up. :sssh:

19 and 20 still a long way off from 63 which you predicted and then hid from that thread afterwards. Did you also predict a double digit win for UK yesterday because you're like a Jimmy the Greek here. I can make money off of your knowledge. Help a brother out!

19 and 20 still a long way off from 63 which you predicted.

 

Would love to stay on here and play, but it's off to the Bengals game, I'll go with Chargers 27 Bengals 20. Again G Fox whatever helps you sleep. :popcorn:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.