Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dudley Part 2

Featured Replies

No irony intended, contradicting the majority of this thread was my purpose! I said I'd chose Hilton 10-1 to coach my kid over the other coach. Dudley teaches kids real life toughness and winning. I did not say he didn't have any bad habits or is an angel. Most winning coaches "have bad habits". Bob Knight was a great coach with bad habits, yet I would chose him to coach my son over 95% of other coaches. I said it was my job to teach my kid right from wrong, good behavior from bad. Now for facts, one of Dudley's assistants filmed the scrimmage. Did he tell him to or was this his lame idea. Clearly against the rules but I can't begin to believe Dudley knew he was doing it. There was no advantage for them to do it! Scrimmaging extra, well truth be known many coaches put the pads on early, hit early, and break that rule. All camps have hitting and if two teams are there, scrimmaging. I think a major issue is coaches having kids hit 1 on 1 with no pads, only helmets. KHSAA rules have caused this behavior. No human, deserves being publicly humiliated by unidentified post on a web site. As said before, it is plain and simple "CRAP!!!" and many of you just keep piling on!

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give Dudley credit only where it's due, he came back this season knowing the talent was WAY down from the year before...not many old coaches do that, they usually get in and out a program based on current and upcoming talent so their win/loss record makes them look like better coaches than they really are. With that said, he's gotta clean up his act...this ain't the mountains. Best of luck to TC as they push through another tough year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.