Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huber Heights Wayne (OH) 24 Moeller (OH) 22

Featured Replies

I watched some of it. Coach R blew any chance right at the end. I know he was on a 3rd string QB but the coach failed to coordinate the last 30 seconds and it cost his team a shot.

A stupid HS rule almost cost Wayne the game IMO. I was watching the game on TV at a birthday party and the sound was down but what I think happened at the end was this: Mo scored and missed the 2 point conversion with about a minute left that would have tied the game. Obviously they had to try and on-side kick. They do and Wayne recovers it. However, Mo was off sides on the kick so they blew the play dead and re-kicked. What? They basically rewarded Mo for committing a penalty. In college and the NFL, the play would have happened and the team that recovered the on-side kick could decline the penalty.

 

Naturally Mo recovered the second on-side kick and had a very realistic chance to kick a game winning FG at the end. I am glad Wayne won as it would have been wrong for them to lose due to such a stupid rule IMO...

UK recruit Gilliam (?!??) looked good for Wayne from what I saw.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.