John Hardin/ Pleasure Ridge Park Predictions

John Hardin vs Pleasure Ridge Park, who wins  

10 members have voted

1. 1. John Hardin vs Pleasure Ridge Park, who wins

• John Hardin
    • Pleasure Ridge Park

Pleasure ridge 's Defense is extremely fast .Outside of Warren Central who The Bulldogs lost to your competition is 1-5 wins vs losses?

I'll take John's opponents over who PRP has played any day. Valley, Doss, and a Meade County team who lost everyone to graduation. And I'm pretty confident PRP's speed on defense can't match the speed of Warren Central or North Hardin.

I'll take John's opponents over who PRP has played any day. Valley, Doss, and a Meade County team who lost everyone to graduation. And I'm pretty confident PRP's speed on defense can't match the speed of Warren Central or North Hardin.

I would consider Meade County the equal of Warren Central and better than North Hardin this year. They did beat Butler, after all.

That said, this game is a toss up in my opinion. I could easily see either team winning.

I would consider Meade County the equal of Warren Central and better than North Hardin this year. They did beat Butler, after all.

That said, this game is a toss up in my opinion. I could easily see either team winning.

Computers agree with you.

When considering Meade/Warren Central/North Hardin:

CalPreps says Meade County, Warren Central, North Hardin.

MaxPreps says Meade County, Warren Central, North Hardin.

That being said, John Hardin is far more athletic and experienced defensively than Meade County (maybe not at times fundamentally and scheme, though).

John Hardin's offense is way more dynamic than Meade. You can stack the box on Meade all day. John Hardin has probably four backs -- not even counting Witherspoon -- faster than anyone Meade has.

North and Meade play later this year and I will pick North to win that game. They gave Meade fits last year with their speed and athleticism and Meade is no where near were they were last year.

Computers agree with you.

When considering Meade/Warren Central/North Hardin:

CalPreps says Meade County, Warren Central, North Hardin.

MaxPreps says Meade County, Warren Central, North Hardin.

That being said, John Hardin is far more athletic and experienced defensively than Meade County (maybe not at times fundamentally and scheme, though).

John Hardin's offense is way more dynamic than Meade. You can stack the box on Meade all day. John Hardin has probably four backs -- not even counting Witherspoon -- faster than anyone Meade has.

And the best part is all of John's backs and skill positions are Sophomores and Juniors. I will also add that while JH does not throw it much, they are more than capable of doing so and they will usually get 1-2 TDs each game passing the ball.

North and Meade play later this year and I will pick North to win that game. They gave Meade fits last year with their speed and athleticism and Meade is no where near were they were last year.

North gave Meade's BACKUPS fits last year. Meade had several guys out in that game because Mofield rested them. I believe Meade's third or fourth option running back was scoring touchdowns on North.

North was in that game, but was never really a threat to win. It was more shocking it was a shootout, but I would have been floored if North pulled it off.

North gave Meade's BACKUPS fits last year. Meade had several guys out in that game because Mofield rested them. I believe Meade's third or fourth option running back was scoring touchdowns on North.

North was in that game, but was never really a threat to win. It was more shocking it was a shootout, but I would have been floored if North pulled it off.

I could be wrong (and it wouldn't be the first time) but I don't recall Meade playing many backups that game. It was a dog fight and it easily could have gone either way. Regardless, North is better than last year and Meade is not as good. But that's a long ways off so who knows at this point.

I could be wrong (and it wouldn't be the first time) but I don't recall Meade playing many backups that game. It was a dog fight and it easily could have gone either way. Regardless, North is better than last year and Meade is not as good. But that's a long ways off so who knows at this point.

FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL UPDATE: Meade County 44, North Hardin 37 (10/25)

By Nathaniel Bryan

Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 10:00 am (Updated: October 25, 10:00 am)

"With some key pieces injured, Meade County’s offense has been a work in progress. And although the Green Wave are far from completely healthy, their offense bailed out their usually solid defense in a 44-37 shootout win over North Hardin on Friday night in what turned out to be the season finale for the visiting Trojans."

"On Senior Night, the Green Wave sat three seniors because of injuries in fullback/linebacker Tyler Addesa, running back/linebacker Micah Kaiser and wide receiver/defensive back Will King. Three other seniors were injured in the game in tight end/linebacker Tristin Morris and two-way linemen Ethan Pelletier and Tyler Compton."

"Fullback Dylan Tucker ran for a team-high 102 yards on just nine carries"

FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL UPDATE: Meade County 44, North Hardin 37 (10/25)

By Nathaniel Bryan

Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 10:00 am (Updated: October 25, 10:00 am)

"With some key pieces injured, Meade County’s offense has been a work in progress. And although the Green Wave are far from completely healthy, their offense bailed out their usually solid defense in a 44-37 shootout win over North Hardin on Friday night in what turned out to be the season finale for the visiting Trojans."

"On Senior Night, the Green Wave sat three seniors because of injuries in fullback/linebacker Tyler Addesa, running back/linebacker Micah Kaiser and wide receiver/defensive back Will King. Three other seniors were injured in the game in tight end/linebacker Tristin Morris and two-way linemen Ethan Pelletier and Tyler Compton."

"Fullback Dylan Tucker ran for a team-high 102 yards on just nine carries"

Fair enough.

Guess we will see Friday night

Valley 2-1 beat last year regional finalist. Meade 2-1 was a last yr regional Champ. Doss 1-2 .South Warren crushed John Hardin. Hopefully, everyone has all their players so there are no EXCUSES