Female Police Officer Ambushed and Attacked

Jumper_Dad

Police: Officer assaulted, thrown over embankment | Regional: Poconos & Coal - Home

Officer stopped to assist a car stopped on the side of the road when a male came around the car and threw her over a guard rail and down a steep embankment.

So was this just a set up waiting to ambush the first officer to stop to assist them? That's what it sounds like to me.

Police: Officer assaulted, thrown over embankment | Regional: Poconos & Coal - Home

Officer stopped to assist a car stopped on the side of the road when a male came around the car and threw her over a guard rail and down a steep embankment.

So was this just a set up waiting to ambush the first officer to stop to assist them? That's what it sounds like to me.

Same here. Made me think of Bardstown.

That's what it looks like at first glance.