Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jayvon Quarles Western Kentucky GOW: Mayfield 2A (2-0) at Paducah Tilghman 3A (1-1)

Who wins this contest? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this contest?

    • Mayfield
      81%
    • Paducah Tilghman
      18%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Been reading for years and now decided to join. Anyway, the only thing that worries me is PT had 5-6 backs that had 8-9 carries each which basically keeps them fresh. The speed game I'm not worried about. Anxious to see the line play this week after 2 easy weeks.

Mayfield in a game much more competitive than last season

 

Thinking 34-20 type of game.

Concerned about our young team facing a senior led PT team at PT. I think PT may jump out to a lead, then we get our stuff together in the second half. First half prediction, PT 21, Mayfield 7. End of Game, Mayfield 31, PT 28.

I think Rogers finally has PT heading back in the right direction. We have several seniors, I believe 21, but only 9 of those return from last years team. Rogers has been "recruiting the halls" and nearly doubled our roster from last year.

We have been on a terrible run in this series to the point it has lost some of its luster, however I believe this could be our year to turn things around.

It is hard for me to get a good read on the Cardinals yet because of their opponents, but they took care of business, and I know they will not beat themselves.

Last week we got beat by a much bigger and better Central Hardin team, but the only thing I had a real question about was our kicking game.

If we have cleared up that issue, then the Big Blue will be prepared to give the redbirds a game this series deserves again. So I will take PT at home by a bump.

 

PT 23

Mayfield 21

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.