Underrated Team

Holy Cross Indians won the Calvary invitational and is in the all a finals they have a great team this year lots of seniors with Alex Enzweiler, Nate Dogget and Kyle Krumpleman I have them winning the All A Finals Tommorow the the guidance of Hot headed David Groneck

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cross Indians won the Calvary invitational and is in the all a finals they have a great team this year lots of seniors with Alex Enzweiler, Nate Dogget and Kyle Krumpleman I have them winning the All A Finals Tommorow the the guidance of Hot headed David Groneck

Welcome to BGP, Nkysoccerboys1! Good luck to Holy Cross. Hope they have a great season.

I can't see them getting a win over the Cru tomorrow. It looks like Holy Cross has gotten off to a nice start this season but I think they suffer their first loss tomorrow.

I also think the Cougars might not agree with who you are saying won their Invitational Tournament.

Sorry.....Congrats to HC, but beating Latin, Holmes, Beechwood (3-2) and Villa and tying Walton doesn't make you underrated......

Beechwood is a different team when they added a new forward ( moses), plus they have moved some players around.

Again...Good luck.......

However, be careful quoting records.....The KHSAA has you at 4-0-1 (Bluegrass doesn't count...neither does Soccerama). The 4 teams you have beaten are a combined 1-14-1 (and you barely beat 2 of them). The team you tied is 2-2-1 beating Beechwood and Mason Cty (9-0).......

Good luck this year, but you have to take everything into account.