Ryle's Jake Ziegelmeyer Commits

Clyde

Not going to be a popular comment for the haters, but I believe every NKY kid that went to Midland this summer without a D1 offer now has one? Slusher, Zieg, Raisor and Purnell. Perhaps it was only a matter of time, or perhaps coaches really do like seeing kids play top notch comp in the south?

• 4 weeks later...
Good to see this.... He's one of the kids I've enjoyed watching in Northern Kentucky.

I'm interested to see where Purnell (Boone), Raisor (Highlands), Slone (Ludlow) and Slusher (Beechwood) all commit to as well.

Refresh my memory on Slone offers.

Refresh my memory on Slone offers.

I don't think anyone's posted on here... But I know he has an offer from Brevard College in North Carolina (D II) and I've heard he has a couple more D 2 schools showing interest... As well as several D 3 and NAIA schools.

D1 would most likely be walk-on as far as I've heard.

With early signing periid in little over a month we may see some of these kids make a choice. Schools that have offered will start to ramp up the pressure to sign. My advice would be to wait, I don't believe in the early signing period anyhow, unless you have already committed. Lots of these kids are late bloomers and there still may be more out there.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested to see where Purnell (Boone), Raisor (Highlands), Slone (Ludlow) and Slusher (Beechwood) all commit to as well.

So, from this list:

Purnell - Morehead (D1)

Slone - Alderson Broaddus (D2)

Watch list:

Raisor, Slusher and I'm also intrigued to hear about... Smallwood, Seiter and Heppler...

There are more kids in NKY that are evading my memory, but it's a solid 2016 class that will see several kids at the next level... Including Stringer (Louisville) and Combs (UK).