#51 Trinity vs. #91 Male

Ram

From another thread:

Per Dallas Jackson's National Poll sponsored by Vype: Trinity is #51 and Brentwood Academy is #79 in the USA.

FYI: Male is #91

Does Trinity prove to be the best team in the state by beating #79 Brentwood this week? Does a Trinity loss solidify Male a the number one Kentucky team?

I'm crushed the T v Male game is the same Friday night as the BG v Owensboro game. Say it ain't so! Was planning to go to that game.

I like T in the game v Brentwood (not by alot). I think you'd have to look at how Male plays a solid Ballard team and the T outcome to ultimately say who is on the 1 line.

Unless Trinity handles BA the same way they did Ensworth, I don't think that game says anything definitively.

I watched T last Friday and that defense is legit. And 38 points from an offense that didn't look that great at times was pretty impressive also.

I think I'm going to check out Male/Ballard this Friday, so once I see Male, I hopefully will have a good grasp on where those two stand in relation to one another.

I think I'm going to check out Male/Ballard this Friday, so once I see Male, I hopefully will have a good grasp on where those two stand in relation to one another.

We expect a solid report on both teams. To be honest, I expect a lot from Ballard this year. Be sure to let us know how they both looked.