American Pharoah to Travers

I had the trifecta in that race. A $1.00 paid only $90.00. I was very disappointed since a 16-1 shot won. Guess a lot of people boxed that trifecta.

I have been to Saratoga twice. It is a really nice place to go, though I still like Keeneland best.

I had the TRI as well, thought it was at least going to be $125.

I really liked Keen Ice because of the Classic distance, but didn't have guts to bet on the nose. Frosted hooking up with AP for over half the race did in the TC winner. Hope he shows at BC . . . would truly be a Classic then.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She dominated the boys in the PC two weeks ago. Hand ride. Weaker field than BC Classic, but toyed with 9 males while winning by 8 lengths at the 1 1/4 BC Classic distance. She became the first female to win the 1,000,000 race. Gary Stevens will win the Classic aboard her.

If I read correctly, she also finished in under two minutes which is smokin' it. I'm not ruling her out.

She dominated the boys in the PC two weeks ago. Hand ride. Weaker field than BC Classic, but toyed with 9 males while winning by 8 lengths at the 1 1/4 BC Classic distance. She became the first female to win the 1,000,000 race. Gary Stevens will win the Classic aboard her.

I watched that race. She was very impressive sitting off of a very fast 1st half and 3/4 by Bayern and I forget the other. They played out inside the mile pole, and she blew by them. I thought she did get a left hand whack inside the last quarter though...I'll have to watch again.