Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does the FBI Manufacture Terrorism Cases?

Featured Replies

  • Author
What?

 

Combo of fat-finger on the phone and predictive plus not paying attention.

 

"being found"

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Like I said I don't think I'm comfortable with it but so you really feel sorry for people willing to take cash to committ terrorist acts ?

 

Didn't say I felt sorry for them. They need to be punished.

 

The point is that the FBI is telling us they stopped a terrorist plot that would NEVER have even been contemplated without the FBI manufacturing it in order to sell us on how well they are doing. Find REAL terrorists.

Didn't say I felt sorry for them. They need to be punished.

 

The point is that the FBI is telling us they stopped a terrorist plot that would NEVER have even been contemplated without the FBI manufacturing it in order to sell us on how well they are doing. Find REAL terrorists.

 

It smells of entrapment I agree. I'm just torn because I don't like people who are willing to sell out our country.

  • Author
It smells of entrapment I agree. I'm just torn because I don't like people who are willing to sell out our country.

 

Like the Dubose case in Cincinnati, we have to ignore that they're top-notch humans. It doesn't change the story.

Like the Dubose case in Cincinnati, we have to ignore that they're top-notch humans. It doesn't change the story.

 

The question is did the FBI break the law or just stretch the truth for PR.

 

Like I said also I wish the doc put forth more dissenting point of views. I would of liked agents on the case to speak more.

Let's assume that the FBI does do this.

 

If the publicity and strong criminal penalties deters other terrorists, is it worth it?

The point is that the FBI is telling us they stopped a terrorist plot that would NEVER have even been contemplated without the FBI manufacturing it in order to sell us on how well they are doing. Find REAL terrorists.

 

At what point does a person that is hired to perform such an act become a REAL terrorist?

At what point does a person that is hired to perform such an act become a REAL terrorist?

 

A true terrorist wouldn't do it for the money. They'd do it in on principle, belief, faith, etc. money would never enter the thought process of reasoning for those I consider true terrorists. These dudes were coaxed into doing something they weren't even thinking about doing. Hell, I'd turn into George Jung for the right price.

A true terrorist wouldn't do it for the money. They'd do it in on principle, belief, faith, etc. money would never enter the thought process of reasoning for those I consider true terrorists. These dudes were coaxed into doing something they weren't even thinking about doing. Hell, I'd turn into George Jung for the right price.

 

Isn't a price on earth that would have me work with terrorists.

Isn't a price on earth that would have me work with terrorists.

 

Me either. Other folks may have a price though. To me that is more mercenary than terrorist.

Me either. Other folks may have a price though. To me that is more mercenary than terrorist.

 

That's why I'm torn. I think I'm leaning on the side of being against it.

 

If they sent in a informant and found radicals plotting or discussing looking for a group to join then I'm ok. I don't like the idea I saw in that doc . But luke I also said that Doc was very biased so I'd like to hear more from the FBI.

That's why I'm torn. I think I'm leaning on the side of being against it.

 

If they sent in a informant and found radicals plotting or discussing looking for a group to join then I'm ok. I don't like the idea I saw in that doc . But luke I also said that Doc was very biased so I'd like to hear more from the FBI.

 

I feel you there. I wish I had seen the documentary myself to get a better understanding of the whole scenario. I don't expect much of an explanation from the FBI though.

A true terrorist wouldn't do it for the money. They'd do it in on principle, belief, faith, etc. money would never enter the thought process of reasoning for those I consider true terrorists. These dudes were coaxed into doing something they weren't even thinking about doing. Hell, I'd turn into George Jung for the right price.

 

I'm not talking about terrorists' ideals, I'm talking about the threat of terrorism. If somebody is willing to blow up buildings in exchange for cash, the threat of terrorism is very real.

Didn't say I felt sorry for them. They need to be punished.

 

The point is that the FBI is telling us they stopped a terrorist plot that would NEVER have even been contemplated without the FBI manufacturing it in order to sell us on how well they are doing. Find REAL terrorists.

 

I get your point, and I think this is an interesting discussion. I worked for the afore-mentioned agency in my formative years. I was not, nor did I know of anyone I would have considered corrupt. The role of the agency has changed over the many years, and the "war on terrorism" has driven even more change, and not all of it could be said to be positive or productive.

 

I can see how they can devise a fishing plan with the intention of drawing potential conspirators which sometimes gets big fish or sometimes little fish. Now, how this is played out in the press is one thing...and I agree there are budgeting issues involved...but at the end of the day I agree that there are people off the street who would take money to move and/or use dangerous weapons that would be used against our people...so I am good with it. What I am not so sure about it, is that if a big fish was caught, and an imminent threat, that we would actually hear specifics about it.

Gosh I hope so! I've heard enough FBI conspiracy to make me wish at least 1 of them is true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.