Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

J Cole at Riverbend

Featured Replies

Old guy that I am, put the halt to my 18 year old daughter going this week. Guy got shot last week after his show. Some unrest in our city. Wasn't comfortable. Asked several young ladies in my office, including a 26 year old in my office, who is black, said she and her sister agree. Said he is pretty harmless but will be the largest rap show this summer in Cincy. They like him but will not going anywhere near. There is a post-party that could also have trouble...Agree/Disagree?

I'll be there. Can't disagree with what you said.

No clue who that is, and I don't necessarily disagree with what you said, however if there is trouble there, I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that an 18 year old girl wouldn't be a target of it.

 

I doubt she'd have any issues assuming she'd be going to just watch the concert.

 

Either way, I wouldn't fault you for letting her go, and I don't fault you for not allowing it.

Sounds like an over reaction if I'm being honest, but most people are uncomfortable about "rap" concerts these days.

Things can get out of hand at almost any concert where there are young adults....it's not just rap concerts. Mix booze, large crowds, and young guys and bad things can happen whether it's a concert, football game, or party.

 

My now 20 year old daughter has been to a few of the big rap shows over the last couple years. I've talked to her about being careful and aware of her surroundings, and she's been fine. I'm not a fan of her attending any big concert...I don't care whether it's rap, country, metal etc. But I can't stop her from going, and I just pray I've taught her well.

My boy and about 4 of his friends are going.

My boy and about 4 of his friends are going.

 

Daddy's Little Girl is going as well, her big, bad boyfriend will be with her as well. :up:

Daddy's Little Girl is going as well, her big, bad boyfriend will be with her as well. :up:

 

As is my daughter and some of her friends

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.