Riverbend 2015

All In

I didn't even think you were allowed to park in the lot by the lake. I assumed all parking was in the lots(I think 3 and 4) on the other side of Coney. Is that lot by the lake filled for concerts or is that a top secret thing?:D

I've always parked there and the lot fills up typically. You enter at the first gate off the highway and come back along the road (imagine you are coming in from the top right of the picture, they take you along the blue line coming in, and then you fill in from right to left (lake towards highway) on the picture.

Haven't been down there since Belterra, what's the walk time after a concert?

My advice is either plan on spending some time at Belterra (they have live bands on Friday and Saturday nights in the Stadium Club) after the concert. It is right next to Riverbend. And Post time on Fridays is 3:00 pm so come early for some races. Or they have been parking cars at RiverStar/RiverCity softball fields on sold out Riverbend shows. It is usually $10 bucks and it is a fairly decent walk to Riverbend but it is a straight shot on to 275 when you want to leave.

Belterra Entertainment schedule:

•Friday - August 21 Howl'n Maxx

•Saturday - August 22 Chuck Brisbin & COLDTuna

•Friday - August 28 The Bluebirds

•Saturday - August 29 Leroy Ellington Band

• 3 weeks later...
My advice is either plan on spending some time at Belterra (they have live bands on Friday and Saturday nights in the Stadium Club) after the concert. It is right next to Riverbend. And Post time on Fridays is 3:00 pm so come early for some races. Or they have been parking cars at RiverStar/RiverCity softball fields on sold out Riverbend shows. It is usually $10 bucks and it is a fairly decent walk to Riverbend but it is a straight shot on to 275 when you want to leave.

Belterra Entertainment schedule:

•Friday - August 21 Howl'n Maxx

•Saturday - August 22 Chuck Brisbin & COLDTuna

•Friday - August 28 The Bluebirds

•Saturday - August 29 Leroy Ellington Band

Is there a cover to walk into Belterra to catch a show or to just walk around/eat,etc.?

Is there a cover to walk into Belterra to catch a show or to just walk around/eat,etc.?

No cover or admission charge for Belterra racino or for the Belterra Park horse racing. The Stadium Club restaurant/bar is open to the slots area so you can listen to the band without actually entering the Stadium Club to eat or drink. There is also a Burger Bros small eatery and the Buffet and an upscale restaurant. Before the concert all will be open. After I think the Stadium Club and Burger Bros will still be open.