Drake vs Meek Mill

Isn't all of this stuff staged for publicity. If not, it's even more pathetic than it appears. The only reason I know who any of these people are is because I watch TMZ

You don't call out somebody who is significantly more successful than you and not expect there to be any repercussions.

Meek brought this on himself.

If you think it's pathetic, why comment on it?

My favorite tweet on this beef so far:

Meek ain't got nothing left to do but just beat up Drake now.

I saw another similar tweet that said Meek just needs to be like "You got me" and give Drake his props to try to save face.

Isn't all of this stuff staged for publicity. If not, it's even more pathetic than it appears. The only reason I know who any of these people are is because I watch TMZ

I have wondered the same. Are these real gripes or just sales generators for albums/singles? A friend I run around with gets into hip hop more so than I (I generally listen to rock) and she is always wrapped up in the rap/hip hop controversies. Based on her comments, I am guessing Nicki Minja and Iggy whatever her last name is don't consider each other in the highest regards??? I really try to be polite and pay attention but the personal lives of the Hollywood crowd just doesn't interest me in the least.

I didn't know anything about Drake until he was constantly showing up at UK stuff. He is why I was curious what this thread was about.

Drake definitely doesn't need this as publicity. He is the biggest Hip Hop artist there is right now, and I don't really think it's all that close.

Meek could have benefited from it, if he wasn't getting destroyed in the beef.

Drake definitely doesn't need this as publicity. He is the biggest Hip Hop artist there is right now, and I don't really think it's all that close.

I didn't realize that. I know girls think he is the hip hop Casa Nova but I didn't realize he was that big across the board.

You don't call out somebody who is significantly more successful than you and not expect there to be any repercussions.

Meek brought this on himself.

If you think it's pathetic, why comment on it?

I commented on it because I thought it might be staged, like big time wrestling. All of these 'feuds' are extremely childish.