Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach at Morgan Co. fired!

Featured Replies

I heard from a reliable source close to the program that Coach Donna Robinson had been fired from Morgan. Can anyone confirm this?

She seemed to have the program going in the right direction. I can't help but wonder if it was a basketball decision or if something else came into play. I have zero connections to Morgan County, just thinking out loud.

Who are the possible replacements?

 

 

I've heard the name of Mark Cantrell as a possible replacement, with former Rose Hill coach Joe Romer being an assistant.

Mark and Joe have already accepted the job at Elliott Co.:dancingpa

Mark and Joe have already accepted the job at Elliott Co.:dancingpa

 

 

You know I knew they had been offered at Elliott Co. I don't know how I got the Elliott Co. job confsued with the Morgan Co. job. Boy, did I screw this one up. :irked:

...I don't know how I got the Elliott Co. job confsued with the Morgan Co. job. ...

 

May I offer up the possibility of a thick skull?

 

 

Frances

Former Menifee County Boys Coach Jeff Brown is a teacher at Morgan, look for him to be the next head coach for the Lady Cougars.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.