Braves Thread

There's gotta be some of us left around here right?

Braves traded Callaspo, Stultz, Ian Thomas and Juan Jaime today to the Dodgers for Juan Uribe and Chris Withrow.

I don't think that trade went through, did it?

Callaspo rejected it. He has a full no-trade clause until June 15th because he signed with ATL as a FA in the offseason. He rejected the trade and is likely to be designated for assignment, likely making him a FA again.

I don't think that trade went through, did it?

Callaspo rejected it. He has a full no-trade clause until June 15th because he signed with ATL as a FA in the offseason. He rejected the trade and is likely to be designated for assignment, likely making him a FA again.

He had a change of heart. Trade went through

Interesting, thanks.

I've been following the Braves somewhat, since I have two of their starting pitchers (Teheran & Wood) on my fantasy team.

Teheran has been struggling, but I think he'll come out of it

Teheran has been struggling, but I think he'll come out of it

I hope so. He actually pitched fairly well in 3 of his previous 4 starts, until last night.

Last night was rough -- he had a couple bad breaks which the Dodgers took advantage of.

Surprisingly the Braves have had a pretty solid offense this year. Pitching has been a major letdown though.

Braves are playing well enough to contend right now if they can get their pitching in order. Teheran has to pitch more consistently though.

• 3 weeks later...

If the Braves can get Teheran on track, who knows, they might make a run in the East. They're striking out a lot less and generally hitting better. Looks like they've found a second basement in Pederson. Grilli seeems to be coming around finally. Overall, they've done better than I could have hoped for.