May 26, 201511 yr All signed new deals today. Tony Barbee - 375,000 (1 year) Jon Rubic - 415,000 (1 year) Kenny Payne - 700,000 (3 years)
May 26, 201511 yr Author Matt Jones @KySportsRadio · 5m5 minutes ago CBS College BB writer @Sam_Vecenie says Kenny Payne will now make more money than 22 head coaches who made the NCAA Tournament last year
May 26, 201511 yr Seems even with how salaries are now structured in CBB. Being the lead assistant at Kentucky is on par with being a head coach at a basketball centric school with decent history in the Missouri Valley. Being the #2 or #3 at UK should pay a good deal more than the HC at NKU or EKU...
May 26, 201511 yr Personally, I think I'd much rather be a top assistant under Coach Cal at Kentucky than a Head Coach at South East Missouri State.
May 26, 201511 yr Personally, I think I'd much rather be a top assistant under Coach Cal at Kentucky than a Head Coach at South East Missouri State. Especially if the money is that good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.