7th region participants

25th District: Manual and Central

26th District: St. Xavier and Male

27th District: Trinity and Waggener

28th District: Ballard and CAL

Draw for pairings is Saturday morning.

First round game to be played at home sites of D winners Monday at 11:00 AM

Semis and Final will be played at Patterson Stadium on Wednesday and Friday I believe.

Interesting first round game for whoever draws Male or CAL. Waggener could potentially give a D winner a competitive game. The team who draws Central gets a mercy rule and can potentially save pitching for the semis.

All first round games are still on as scheduled 5:00 this afternoon at various sites. The semi finals (if the weather cooperates) will be at 5 and 7:15 Thursday at Patterson Stadium. The Championship will be Friday at 6 at PRP. (6th region will play their championship game at St. X)

I didn't see the box scores but Ballard should have Jordan Adell, their sophomore flamethrower against Male who had to use TJ Satterly to eliminate Trinity. Christian Academy may be without Riley Thompson who I heard has been shut down from pitching. ( that may have been a rumor but it came from a really good source) Kudos to Grant Wessling for getting a complete game for St X against Waggoner which leaves Cam Revelette, J D Mundt, Adam Elliott, Daniel Fischer, Brian O'neil, and closer Scott Spurlock for the final 2 games. The St X hitting came to life as #7 in lineup Catcher Dalton Dedas got 3 hits last night along with # 8 Aaron Grammer also reaching base twice. Kurt Ramser pinch hit in the 6th and knocked in 2 runs. Frankel is a pretty good sophomore pitcher from Waggoner. I don't think throwing 140 plus pitches helped long term but he gutted it out for his team. Good luck Tigers !