2015 Senior PGA

I am so excited this is finally here! I know next to nothing about golf, but this is the most important event I've ever been a part of, and I cannot express how cool it is to be a part of the actual cast of thousands who have and are working so hard to showcase the Pete Dye Course at French Lick Resort, and show the world that this tiny community can host an event of this magnitude.

Players are finding the course challenging. Mother Nature is showing off almost her entire bag of tricks, opening play today with rain, a brisk, steady wind and 45 degree temps. By Sunday it will be mid 80's and muggy. :lol2:

Just had to share my excitement!

2015 Senior PGA Championship Leaderboard and Scoring - French Lick Resort -- Pete Dye Course, French Lick, Indiana - PGA.com

I can't wait to visit and play the courses up there someday soon.

I've heard nothing but positives from everyone who has visited.

Have a great week/weekend!

Thanks! If you ever want to come up and play send me a message. :thumb:

I'll post more tomorrow, just getting home. But this was THE most rewarding thing I've ever been a part of in my career. HB, I thought of you often over the last week. You'd have loved it! I hope BengalManiac had a good time, and BengalManiac, speaking on behalf of the French Lick Resort and the PGA, thank you for all you did to help us have an amazing Championship. Without the volunteer support we were able to rally, this could not have been the success it was.

A WHOLE BUNCH of touring pros have crossed Pete Dye of their Christmas card list:)!

Interesting tidbit: Americans hated the course, Europeans loved it. :lol2: Russ Cochran had plenty negative to say...yet still took home 37K for his finish.

As the gentleman from Germany said, they need to put their big boy pants on. :D