Top NKY players?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohio Elite ECNL cut a nky player that only played spot minutes for them. No names out of respect but you have to be high end kid to be a top NKY player and in KY.

What is a top NKY player and in KY mean? Perhaps there is more to the story that is not being stated. You say no names out of respect, then take a dig at a high school kid by saying they only played spot minutes.

I would think one of the states largest soccer areas would have kids that are some of the top kids in NKY which also would be in KY. By top kids in NKY I would refer to the top 5-7 girls in the area and then I would think they are some of the top kids in KY.

I would think one of the states largest soccer areas would have kids that are some of the top kids in NKY which also would be in KY. By top kids in NKY I would refer to the top 5-7 girls in the area and then I would think they are some of the top kids in KY.

So lets hear who the top 5-7 girls in the NKY area are according to you.

First and foremost, she "was not" cut from O.E. ! She decided not to play for O.E. because she also loves to play high school basketball, and couldn't commit to the mandated schedule of the club to stay on the active roster. Secondly, if you want to say she's not a top NKY soccer player, that's your prerogative, and/or opinion. Rest assured, this young lady will be fine, and will continue to play 2 sports, and ultimately will choose which sport she would like to pursue in College. NKY people {kids, friends & parents} are very loyal, and dedicated to those that work hard, and try to be the best they can be for; themselves, their school, and the community in which they live.

Edited by hoops5
Rule 2, 5 and 12