Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cody Gilbert to sign with Transy

Featured Replies

  • Author

I to know Cody really well and according to him he is going to be Valedictorian. Or at least one of them, I think there might be 2 this year.

Congratulations to Mr. Gilbert, he is a very good basketball player and from what i have seen, he is a good kid as well.

Best of luck to Cody Gilbert and I know cousin Cory will be pulling for him just as I'm sure Cody will be cheering on Cory at Notre Dame when he signs next year.

Cody is a great basketball player! He and Blake McCowen from Morgan County will be great additions to the Pioneer squad.

 

As I said in Blake's thread, I don't think D-III schools are allowed to give athletic scholarships. But they, like any other school at any other division, can give academic scholarships.

 

Transy is a great school. Those guys have made an excellent choice that should serve them well the rest of their lives!

 

Good luck Cody.

Cody, McCown and Tim Tierney have signed with Transy. Any other players besides these two going to the smaller Lexington School

:thumb: :thumb: congrats and goodluck in the near future. Transy is known for educating the future leaders of America.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.