Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 18 St Henry 17

Featured Replies

Final.

Not a softball masterpiece by any stretch. Congrats to the Lady Indians.

I was told St. Henry's #1 & #2 pitchers were not at this game.

 

Not IN the game or not AT the game?

Not IN the game or not AT the game?

 

If I heard correct, not at the game.

If I heard correct, not at the game.

 

Vacation? Date? ACT?

Not at due to school requirements

 

I'm curious -- what type of school requirements prohibit them from being at the game?

I'm curious -- what type of school requirements prohibit them from being at the game?

 

I guess it could be grades or a choir/band/orchestra concert. It could also be a thing for seniors only that is mandatory. I don't know but there are a few things it could be.

  • Author
I guess it could be grades or a choir/band/orchestra concert. It could also be a thing for seniors only that is mandatory. I don't know but there are a few things it could be.

 

ding ding ding....winner

It was soccer, now band.....when will it ever end:)

The one year my DD was in band there was an end of year concert that was part of their grade, or attendance was required in order to pass. This was probably along the same lines.

With the # of middle schoolers on varsity, you aren't just trying to schedule softball around proms...

It's 8th grade class trips, middle school dances, mandatory music/choir class performances, etc, etc, etc

With the # of middle schoolers on varsity, you aren't just trying to schedule softball around proms...

It's 8th grade class trips, middle school dances, mandatory music/choir class performances, etc, etc, etc

 

I know a group of parents that just love 8th grade plays. LOL

I know a group of parents that just love 8th grade plays. LOL

 

24-0....they should love 8th grade plays IMO

My daughter has a mandatory choir concert this Sunday. Who has a requirement for a school class they have to show up on a Sunday afternoon. This isn't an extracurricular activity, it's a class.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.