Trading Johnny Cueto!

@AverageJoesGym, Mike Napoli sucks...why don't you spend some of that big BoSox $$$ and take Votto off of the Reds hands. Looking at his constant 5 o'clock shadow I think he could grow a solid beard to fit in, in Boston in less than a week or two. Votto coming back from injury is getting back to form with the 10th best OPS of any 1st baseman in baseball. Votto is two years younger and MUCH better than Nap will ever be...and this year he's making less than Nap is $14m to $16M...plus he's signed and you won't have to worry about 1B for the next 8 years Call the Sox and set this up!!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AverageJoesGym, Mike Napoli sucks...why don't you spend some of that big BoSox $$$ and take Votto off of the Reds hands. Looking at his constant 5 o'clock shadow I think he could grow a solid beard to fit in, in Boston in less than a week or two. Votto coming back from injury is getting back to form with the 10th best OPS of any 1st baseman in baseball. Votto is two years younger and MUCH better than Nap will ever be...and this year he's making less than Nap is $14m to $16M...plus he's signed and you won't have to worry about 1B for the next 8 years Call the Sox and set this up!!!

I don't think the Red Sox want any part of that contract unless Votto can pitch. I think Kung Fu Panda will move over to first base next season and Garin Cecchini will take over at third.