April 16, 201511 yr So what's up with the playoffs? San Antonio won. Indiana is at Memphis and the Griz are up around 10 at the half.
April 16, 201511 yr Author New Orleans lost to San Antonio, so that helps the Thunder's chances. Given that the Thunder won, I'm going to assume they are in (but haven't checked the standings yet).
April 16, 201511 yr Author Pacers are down 10 with 3:31 left in Q3. They've had to use lots of energy (which they didn't have lots of coming into tonight anyway) just to get back though. Win and Indy is in. Lose and they are out. Memphis has only seeding, and I'm not really sure what's in play for them.
April 16, 201511 yr Author New Orleans beat the Spurs; they're the 8 seed. Thanks, read the score backwards.
April 16, 201511 yr New Orleans beat the Spurs; they're the 8 seed. Saved the jobs of the coach and GM.
April 16, 201511 yr Author Watching the Pacers @ Grizzlies and Paul George was carried off. Couldn't put any weight on his already injured leg.
April 16, 201511 yr Watching the Pacers @ Grizzlies and Paul George was carried off. Couldn't put any weight on his already injured leg. Opposite leg. Reported calf injury...
April 16, 201511 yr Author Opposite leg. Reported calf injury... Awesome. Glad to hear for him (i.e., if one is injured, it's not the one already hurt). I'm way off tonight on this thread. Unintentional 'sophism' at it's finest.
April 16, 201511 yr Author San Antonio to the #6 seed despite winning after Memphis gets the #5 and Houston the #2 . I would honestly rather be in the #6 than the #5 though. #6 is a first round series with Los Angeles holding home court. #5 is a first round series with Portland holding home court and a second round matchup with Golden State looming if you advance. *Think I got this one right.
April 16, 201511 yr San Antonio to the #6 seed despite winning after Memphis gets the #5 and Houston the #2 . I would honestly rather be in the #6 than the #5 though. #6 is a first round series with Los Angeles holding home court. #5 is a first round series with Portland holding home court and a second round matchup with Golden State looming if you advance. *Think I got this one right. Nope. Yet again, the Spurs lost. They did not win last night. :lol2:
April 16, 201511 yr Rough night of posts, Joker. Have exams next week or something? If so, I totally get it. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.