Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Fandom Moral Dilemma

Featured Replies

I'll miss them. I really thought Andrew took a big step this year. We were very fortunate to have them. I have Andrew's flip shot vs WV as my screen saver.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without them UK gets beat by Wichita last year and is out in the first weekend.

 

They had a huge role the last two years. Archie Goodwin was someone i was glad when he left. Not the Harrisons.

Let's not forget how great James Young and Randle were in 2013 on that Final 4 run. Aaron hit huge shots, but let's not pretend that that team sniffs that position in the game w/out Randle going man-child, or Young finally figuring it out.

 

Both played a big part in that win over Wisconsin last year, especially James Young. Almost seemed like he could get to the lane whenever he wanted, plus his some threes.

 

Andrew didn't play all that well that game.

I am ecstatic that the Harrisons' are leaving. Their lack of BBall IQ has been infuriating to watch. That being said, their guts, the desire to take the big shot, I really respected. Saturday night was a perfect microcosm of that. Their desire to show up big kept UK in the game in the first half, and ultimately played a huge part in taking a lead that they later lost at the half. In the second half, they played twins v 5, and 3 shot clock violations later, UK lost all momentum and the lead. I want to cheer that they are gone, but I kind of am afraid that they won't be replaced when a shot needs to be taken. Anyone else feeling similarly?

 

I had a similar conversation with someone yesterday about this. I love what they did in the 2 years they were here but I think bringing in some new blood with better/different skill set will be good. They would have been great to have back but they weren't going to do anything else to improve their draft stock. I hope they do well in the NBA but I have serious doubts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.