Did Highlands end up having spring football this year?

jbwill2

I had heard from someone a couple of months ago that there was a chance of spring ball being held somewhere else, but I guess that didn't happen.

If HHS didn't have spring ball this year, then why have it any year? Surely it must count for something...

• 5 months later...
So, did Highlands end up having spring football this year? I never heard anything definitive about it.

Sure you did. No spring football this year. The turf on the football field is being replaced as we speak along with some other problems. Also the entire locker room has been gutted from front to back and side to side. They are getting their work in just like any other year.

Didn't need it this yr considering the weak schedule...:thumb:

Bet you wish you could go back in time and rethink that move and those rediculous comments.

So what's the purpose of this post?? To say they didn't have spring practice . Is why they are struggling this year? I mean. Those 5 or 6 spring practices aren't the reason for the 1-4 start?!?!?!? Nice try tho

Spring practice is more than 4-6 practices. And you didn't need it with such a weak schedule right? Just pointing out the hipocrites who said we all new HHS was down that's why we NKY played them this year. But according to HHS fans NKY teams aren't worthy competition anyway.... Good Call!