Coach K legitimized Calipari's blueprint

Hellbird

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take UK's in a heartbeat. Much much better. 4 final 4's. Yea I'd take UK's.

Now ow with that said I'd take Dukes gift seedings and easy path each year. If UK had that overrated seeding every year the past 5 years I'm sure UK would have 4 finals. I'd take another title, but over the last 5 years UK has definately overall performed better in the tourney. Only year I'd trade would be 2010

I thought UK has been to 4 Final Fours in the last 5 years or something like that? Seedings don't matter in the Final Four. What did Duke's easy seeding have to with beating Wisconsin. Something Duke did twice this year that UK couldn't even manage to do once with 10 pro players and the season on the line. 38 and Done. :lol2: :lol2:

Once you get to the Final Four the cream rises to the top and UK/Cal has failed miserably once they get to the big stage. I guess the mighty mighty SEC prepared them for their success. :lol2: :lol2:

I thought UK has been to 4 Final Fours in the last 5 years or something like that? Seedings don't matter in the Final Four. What did Duke's easy seeding have to with beating Wisconsin. Something Duke did twice this year that UK couldn't even manage to do once with 10 pro players and the season on the line. 38 and Done. :lol2: :lol2:

Once you get to the Final Four the cream rises to the top and UK/Cal has failed miserably once they get to the big stage. I guess the mighty mighty SEC prepared them for their success. :lol2: :lol2:

You beat Wisconsin twice, good for you. UK beat every ACC team they played including ND who beat Duke twice.

Comedy at its best.

[video=youtube_share;04854XqcfCY]

Something you didn't even predict like I did.

You picked UK while I picked Duke to win it all lol

Again you were wrong.

Again, just like the Winslow prediction I made about possibly going before Okafor in the draft and you said I was insane. Again I proved I know more about the game than you, so give me a call, school

is still in session.

Says the guy happy about going to Final Fours. :lol2: :lol2: Hasn't UK lost in the first round of the NIT in the last five years? :lol2: :lol2: Child, please. :lol2:

Hasn't Duke lost twice in the first round in the last 4 years? Boy please.

Something you didn't even predict like I did.

You picked UK while I picked Duke to win it all lol

Again you were wrong.

Again, just like the Winslow prediction I made about possibly going before Okafor in the draft and you said I was insane. Again I proved I know more about the game than you, so give me a call, school

is still in session.

Nope. As usual you are wrong. I won over $500.00 in three different pools and came in second in the two others I was in because I correctly picked Duke to win it all in all of them. You were wrong again!!!!! #getonmylevel :lol2::lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Nope. As usual you are wrong. I won over $500.00 in three different pools and came in second in the two others I was in because I correctly picked Duke to win it all in all of them. You were wrong again!!!!! #getonmylevel :lol2::lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

So you had to fill out a dozen brackets to finally get one correct lol. You said numerous times you had UK and even said you wanted them to win and that Duke Sucked and won't wina game lol.

#GoodTryJr