March 31, 201511 yr I'm starting to come around on the Mullin hire. Thought Danny Hurley was a perfect fit, but NYC is all about influence and "juice". Mullin was a legend to those with the influence and with the right staff he should be fine. Will be interesting to see if Slice returns home...
March 31, 201511 yr I'm starting to come around on the Mullin hire. Thought Danny Hurley was a perfect fit, but NYC is all about influence and "juice". Mullin was a legend to those with the influence and with the right staff he should be fine. Will be interesting to see if Slice returns home... I thought that when he was hired. He makes a lot of sense.
March 31, 201511 yr I thought that when he was hired. He makes a lot of sense. Mullin and Slice are as close as it gets. Hard to imagine him taking the job if Slice wasn't part of his master plan...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.