March 23, 201511 yr Final from Columbus. Next up Kentucky. Cats handle pressure they win by 15+ don't get good guard play it's going to be a war.
March 23, 201511 yr Author Maryland may not have won anyway, but they had no chance when Melo Trimble went down with the injury.
March 23, 201511 yr First time I have really watched WVU play this year. I really like their style of play and how hard they play. This would be a team I would have started to root for in this tournament if they weren't playing UK next lol.
March 23, 201511 yr Scott Van Pelt with a pretty classy tweet. First response is a Maryland fan calling WVU thugs. Few later saying how dirty WVU is. I'm sure our fans will be angels during and after the game on Thursday since WVU and UC play similar styles.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.