Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Women's Bracket

Featured Replies

I attended the Selection Party at USF this evening. Nice crowd, great time.

 

2 seed UK, 3 seed UofL, and 6 seed USF are all in the same side of the Albany regional bracket.

 

At Memorial Coliseum Friday afternoon, (7) Dayton takes on (10) Iowa State and (2) Kentucky plays (15) Tennessee State. The winners play Sunday afternoon.

 

Saturday evening in the USF Sundome, (3) Louisville plays (14) BYU and (6) USF meets (11) LSU. The winners playing Monday night.

 

The Sunday and Monday winners meet in Albany on the 28th. The winner of that game will likely get UConn on Monday night, March 30th, for the region championship.

 

The USF season ticket holders get first crack at the tickets. They don't go on sale to the general public until tomorrow a 9 AM. I ordered mine for both nights before I left the event.

Jeez it seems like UK always gets UConn in their bracket.

  • Author
Jeez it seems like UK always gets UConn in their bracket.

 

I think Kentucky can beat them. I think USF can, too, despite the previous 3 outcomes this year.

 

Two things you need to do to beat UConn, run their bigs and hit shots. Who ever plays them has to play a perfect game offensively.

 

UK and USF, both suffer from cold stretches during games, the exception being when UK beat South Carolina. That was beautiful, BTW. You can't have a cold stretches against UConn. They will eat you alive.

Jeez it seems like UK always gets UConn in their bracket.

 

I think I saw a tweet that said UK has been a #2 seed three times and every time it was in the same bracket as UConn. Brutal.

  • Author
I think I saw a tweet that said UK has been a #2 seed three times and every time it was in the same bracket as UConn. Brutal.

 

During the selection show, the announcers addressed that. Then showed a segment with Geno Auriemma saying those that are complaining about being in the bracket with UConn should see it as a challenge and an honor. At that point the USF band played the fight song, drowning him out, to the approval of those in attendance. :D

I think Kentucky can beat them. I think USF can, too, despite the previous 3 outcomes this year.

 

Two things you need to do to beat UConn, run their bigs and hit shots. Who ever plays them has to play a perfect game offensively.

 

UK and USF, both suffer from cold stretches during games, the exception being when UK beat South Carolina. That was beautiful, BTW. You can't have a cold stretches against UConn. They will eat you alive.

 

Sorry Swamp these two things wont happen. Your Bulls had 3 chances and lost by an average of 29 points. I know they have cut that number each time they have played but UConn turns up this time of year. Geno will run it up on teams during the tourney.

  • Author
Sorry Swamp these two things wont happen. Your Bulls had 3 chances and lost by an average of 29 points. I know they have cut that number each time they have played but UConn turns up this time of year. Geno will run it up on teams during the tourney.

 

Probably, but I live in a state of delusion, Florida. :D

Uconn beat South Carolina by 25.

 

I love UK Hoops, but we ain't beating them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.