Post Your Team's Schedule

Kevo302

Brentwood Academy at Manual in the Rivalry Bowl! August 19th at Male HS.

I like the idea of bringing in an out of state powerhouse, but why does Manual always end up with the better foe in these games?!? I would love to see Male playing MBA!

HENRY CLAY BLUE DEVILS

August 19 @Pikeville (Pike County Bowl)

August 26 Boyle County (WTVQ-36)

Sept. 1 @Bell County

Sept. 7 Christian County

Sept. 15 @Scott County

Sept. 22 Bryan Station

Sept. 29 @Woodford County

Oct. 6 Tates Creek

Oct. 13 @Dunbar

Oct. 20 Lafayette

I like the idea of bringing in an out of state powerhouse, but why does Manual always end up with the better foe in these games?!? I would love to see Male playing MBA!
I would ask Coach Redman on that one, I mean this one is at your house. Male is playing the same foe Manual faced last year, so maybe you will get Brentwood next year? Who knows? GR8BigBull?

Do not know whether this is a one year deal or a two year commitment yet. I know several local (in State) powers were approached and all declined due to prior commitments and "other" reasons. I for one am glad to see a high caliber team come in to replace Shawnee. No knock on Shawnee since they have improved tremendously (under Ken Walker, before he left) in the past few years. The numbers just do not play favorably for any team in the same boat as Shawnee. I understand that they will again play Atherton on opening weekend now. The coach at Brentwood Academy is the winningest coach in Tennesse and has spent many years at BA. Should be a very good test for a young team of Rams!