Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Regional Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Author

After looking at all 4 regions a little more detail I do think this is the toughest of the 4 regions.

Xavier/BYU/OLe Miss winner will make for a tough third round for Baylor.

I'm a big fan of this Baylor team. Will be a war if they matchup with Arizona in the Sweet 16.

 

Toughest region IMO. Would not at all be surprised to see any of the top 5 seeds make it to Indy.

  • Author
Toughest region of them all IMO.

 

I'm a big fan of this Baylor team. Will be a war if they matchup with Arizona in the Sweet 16.

 

Toughest region IMO. Would not at all be surprised to see any of the top 5 seeds make it to Indy.

 

I agree I think it is a tough region and usually the West seems to be easier to me most years.

Poor VCU will really miss Brionte Weber when they see D'Angelo Russell coming down the floor at them on Thursday. Really interested in that game.

Poor VCU will really miss Brionte Weber when they see D'Angelo Russell coming down the floor at them on Thursday. Really interested in that game.

 

I think it will be a great 1st round game as well. I know I shouldn't do it, but I'm taking the Buckeyes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.