Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oliver Purnell Has Been Fired

Featured Replies

I don't think it's a good job. Terrible urban campus. Someone would have to work miracles to make it a "destination" school. Arena way off campus. Nothing but a succession of bad teams for 20+ years now. I don't know this as a fact, but I would very much suspect they have fairly low alumni support. Even if they kept most of the talent in the Chicago area, which would be almost impossible, they would still have to get some good national recruits in. I don't think DePaul will ever sniff what they once were.

Arena way off campus.

 

There was some talk about a new, smaller arena being built in Chicago for DePaul by the city. I'm not sure if it is happening. The idea of spending public money on an arena for a private school didn't go over real well.

I don't think it's a good job. Terrible urban campus. Someone would have to work miracles to make it a "destination" school. Arena way off campus. Nothing but a succession of bad teams for 20+ years now. I don't know this as a fact, but I would very much suspect they have fairly low alumni support. Even if they kept most of the talent in the Chicago area, which would be almost impossible, they would still have to get some good national recruits in. I don't think DePaul will ever sniff what they once were.

 

....and they'll pay you $2 million dollars.

  • Author

Ben Howland gaining steam.

  • Author

Bobby Hurley is now being mentioned for DePaul. They want a young coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.