Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tourney (Discussion)

Featured Replies

Ole Miss and A&M both did...if they both win and make quarter finals I think they get in...now probably not.

 

Agree 110% there.

Looking at RPI which kinda takes all of that into consideration

 

SEC had 6 teams in top 60 RPI

ACC had 6

Big 10 had 7

PAC had 5

Big 12 had 7

Big East had 6

 

Not saying anything except that I think after watching these teams the SEC is a little better than some may think.

 

I am an avid SEC fan in all sports, and I would love to see 6 in the dance,heck I was pulling for Vandy to win a couple and try to throw their name in the mix, but that certainly didnt pan out. I certainly think the league is tons better than last year and that is with Florida having a way below par year. Still, I dont quite understand an RPI of 38 for a Georgia team that has basically underachieved and does not have a top 50 win. Just a weird year all together in Div 1 basketball.

I would rather see Murray State get in than the 5/6 place team in the SEC.

SEC log jam for 3rd has made some of these teams look ................punch drunk. Wonder what Georgia is going to look like.

  • Author

The "Fighting" Bruce Pearls move on!!!

SEC is looking more and more like a 3 or 4 bid league. :popcorn:

 

At 1:00 LSU was a 7 seed, at 6:00 they were a 10 seed, at 9:40 they are a last 4 in,...............what happens at midnight?:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.