Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HHS vs Bellevue Monday

Featured Replies

Birds open their season with the Lady Tigers at the Vets. My guess would be the snorkels and fins are on order as I'm sure the vets is under water now. Any chance this might get moved to the Bird Cage

Best wishes to all 9th region teams this upcoming season! Actually to all NKY teams as I live in the 10th and don't need any rocks thru my windows... JK

Birds open their season with the Lady Tigers at the Vets. My guess would be the snorkels and fins are on order as I'm sure the vets is under water now. Any chance this might get moved to the Bird Cage

Best wishes to all 9th region teams this upcoming season! Actually to all NKY teams as I live in the 10th and don't need any rocks thru my windows... JK

 

 

I'm surprised you don't get rocks thru windows anyway with that Bluebird flag flying off your deck! :thumb:

Birds open their season with the Lady Tigers at the Vets. My guess would be the snorkels and fins are on order as I'm sure the vets is under water now. Any chance this might get moved to the Bird Cage

Best wishes to all 9th region teams this upcoming season! Actually to all NKY teams as I live in the 10th and don't need any rocks thru my windows... JK

 

Before the heavy rains we are getting this weekend, can the the Bird Cage is even be remotely ready to play softball on?

Haven't walked out onto the grass to see how it is, but it leaves me wondering what shape it's in.

The upper field looks like a swamp. Pretty sure I saw Bruce from Swamp People out there baiting a line yesterday.

From a distance, the bird cage looked good. Infield had a nice light brown, dry, color to it. That's gone now I'm sure

Haven't walked out onto the grass to see how it is, but it leaves me wondering what shape it's in.

The upper field looks like a swamp. Pretty sure I saw Bruce from Swamp People out there baiting a line yesterday.

From a distance, the bird cage looked good. Infield had a nice light brown, dry, color to it. That's gone now I'm sure

 

What is the "hold up" on the construction at the Bird Cage, looks like nothing has been done since November?

What is the "hold up" on the construction at the Bird Cage, looks like nothing has been done since November?

 

No idea...

I'd sooner ask RCC for his opinion on the ALL A than about the concession stand (& press box)!

No idea...

I'd sooner ask RCC for his opinion on the ALL A than about the concession stand (& press box)!

 

:stop:

What is the "hold up" on the construction at the Bird Cage, looks like nothing has been done since November?

 

I don't think there is any holdup to speak of that keeps the kids from playing a game other than the weather.

 

Field is done and has been as is the duggouts and stands and other out buildings...

 

If you are referring to the other structures under construction those are city projects that should be done sometime this yr and quite frankly probably will not be done until after softball season.

 

Ft Thomas parks and recreations has taken on an incredible transformation over the last 5 yrs and the City and Highlands is sharing which will soon become one of the finest softball facilities in the region...:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.