Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Or even better a Elliott VS Morgan county region title for the 5th time this year. If you wasn't at the game last night to feel the electricity then you should have. Would be another slug fest!! Ashland will give Morgan all they can handle with Elliott earning the highest respect with their road. Draw couldn't have worked out better for Morgan with them sitting back looking at all the favorites taking each other out. Gonna be a good tourney. Just wish Lewis would have made it and it would have been complete.

 

How many times to you see a team play each other 5 times ? Would that be a record?

Pretty tough top bracket 4 of 5 preseasons top 5. Ashland has the lucky rabbits foot.

 

They're gonna need it.

Yes Ashland will have to play well. If and I say if they could beat Morgan they could possibly make the finals of the region.

Yes Ashland will have to play well. If and I say if they could beat Morgan they could possibly make the finals of the region.

 

As much as you hate Morgan county Ashland isn't beating them.

Overall, Fleming got a better road to the championship game than Rowan did! It would have been nice to see Boyd and Rowan with a chance to play in the finals, but I know that there are a few of those teams who will have something to say about it. Morgan vs. Rowan in the finals. Rowan will cut down the nets.

As much as you hate Morgan county Ashland isn't beating them.

There was nothing I said about hating on anyone.

None of these teams could compete with the 9th or 11tgh region and maybe with the 8th region that I have saw this year. All 4 district champs from the 16th would be destroyed by the 4 winners of the 11th. This is a down year for the 16th

They're gonna need it.

 

You should be so happy they made it to the region. And won a district game.... lol

 

You should be so happy they made it to the region. And won a district game.... lol

 

Those things are usually a given. I won't be happy until Ashland wins its first regional championship under coach Biggs. If they can do that I will give him a hug and a pat on the back. May even unpack his bags and cancell the moving truck.

Those things are usually a given. I won't be happy until Ashland wins its first regional championship under coach Biggs. If they can do that I will give him a hug and a pat on the back. May even unpack his bags and cancell the moving truck.

 

Ha Ha,, lol.. I know your like me about just making it to the region, so many people think its so great to win a district game , even if you lose making the region,. They say Harold (Greenup) made the region agene what are you mad about, like winning 1 game and getting to region is a job saver. lol... I know your hard on coach Biggs, I think he should get a 1 year pass. Just don't cancel Harold`s moving truck.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.