Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY-OH All Star Game Results

Featured Replies

40-37 game at the half with Ohio leading. Ohio opened the 2nd half with a huge run and never looked back, they were ahead by 27 with 1 minute left. To be perfectly honest no player on the KY side really stood out, but one play stands out in my mind and it was a foul by the big boy from Lafayette. While attempting to block a shot he basically pinned it against the board with both hands, impressive display of timing.

I was impressed with Antonio Owens play but overall I never saw this whipping coming!!! Antonio had a run in with a Ohio player and was tossed from the game.. I essentiallty losty interest from that point on. I thought the Ohio coaches managed their rotations a lot better than Kentucky's coaches...Anyone???

Yes it is over I left with three minutes to go with Ohio leading by 28!!! I lost interest after Owens was ejected. I was really impressed with his skills!! I could see him walking on at a D1 school!!

On a sidenote Rajon Rondo attended this game! His sister was playing for the Ky. Allstars!!

Owens looks like he's tightly wound, I could see it coming from the get go, lot's of jawing between him and the OH players. He has to learn to control those emotions, no reason to throw the ball at the opposition unless your trying to save it from out of bounds. Gagai played well for OH, one heck of a shooter I believe he had three treys one from about 25-30 feet.

Owens has a lot of talent but needs to grow up. Watched him in the game and the Friday night festivities and he was always running his mouth. Put on a pretty good show in the slam dunk contest but got it handed to him in the one-on-one competition by an Ohio player all the while running his mouth. Any Div. I school that takes a chance on him is getting a talented player but a head case. I mean how do you get yourself thrown out of an all-star game. Grow up youngman, the time for you is now. Don't blow it.

 

Nice meeting and talking with you Neerfan. Happy Easter

And now more people have gotten to see Owens at his worst. The kid has skills, but needs his mouth taped shut.

Any scoring or stats on the game?

 

DAVE

A pleasure to meet you also.

Owens has a lot of talent but needs to grow up. Watched him in the game and the Friday night festivities and he was always running his mouth. Put on a pretty good show in the slam dunk contest but got it handed to him in the one-on-one competition by an Ohio player all the while running his mouth. Any Div. I school that takes a chance on him is getting a talented player but a head case. I mean how do you get yourself thrown out of an all-star game. Grow up youngman, the time for you is now. Don't blow it.

 

Nice meeting and talking with you Neerfan. Happy Easter

 

 

:thumb: Good Post

I thought the 5 players who started the second half for Kentucky dug a hole that they could never get out of. I dont remember who the entire five were but two of the were Miller and Penick, who seemed to be overcome by the dreaded "all star mentality", I think Ohio outscored them 18-2 before their 5 minute run ended, and that was pretty much the ball game after a 2 point game at the end of the first half.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.