Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playing For Kentucky Isn't Easy

Featured Replies

Playing against Kentucky isn't easy either.

Thanks for posting Clyde. I enjoyed the read. A comment on the article from a Hoosier fan:

 

First off, I am not a UK fan....I'm a die hard hoosier fan. It is in our DNA to hate everything Kentucky(only thing worse is Louisville). Now having said that, what Kentucky is doing this year is spectacular. Like it or not, but UK is the face of college basketball this year. People who normally do not watch much college basketball, tune in for UK games to see if they'll accomplish the feat no one believed would happen again....an undefeated season. Because of that, UK is very good for college basketball as a whole. I hope they accomplish the feat, would be cool to witness it. Now, I feel so so dirty...::curl up crying in the shower:: ;)

You know it's time to fire Tom Crean when Hoosiers are openly rooting for UK.

You know it's time to fire Tom Crean when Hoosiers are openly rooting for UK.

 

I say keep him...

 

...paging Bench.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.