Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 67 North Florida 29

Featured Replies

Women's BBall in Regents

 

Northern Kentucky University Athletics - NKU women's basketball tops North Florida, 67-29

 

A few posters were stirring up quite a bit of controversy over the fact that the women's game was moved to Regents Hall over the weekend. I believe it was moved for a Christian concert or something of that nature in the BOKC.

 

If the women are going to play like this, maybe they should move more there. 29 points is the lowest total they've allowed since becoming D-1. The ladies are now 15-12 on the season.

 

Also, sounds like no rodents reported or asbestos issues :idunno: :sssh:

If they play like that, they should play every game there and even add a couple of home games.

  • Author
If they play like that, they should play every game there and even add a couple of home games.

 

Which would probably only give BOKC Wildcat more fuel to the fire on that discussion.

 

They have a pretty solid team. Hoping they can make some noise in the conference tournament. They are 6-6 in conference play.

Which would probably only give BOKC Wildcat more fuel to the fire on that discussion.

 

They have a pretty solid team. Hoping they can make some noise in the conference tournament. They are 6-6 in conference play.

 

Yeah and I'm not trying to stir the political pot around NKU athletics, but this was a pretty impressive league win.

Pretty good chance the women get a home conference tournament game. The game has been moved to Friday instead of Thursday. There is no 9th region basketball scheduled for Thursday, why doesn't the 9th region boys play on Thursday so the women can play at the BOKC a on Friday?

  • Author
There is no 9th region basketball scheduled for Thursday, why doesn't the 9th region boys play on Thursday so the women can play at the BOKC a on Friday?

 

I'm I'm the 9th Region, there's no way I'd want to move from the prime slot of Friday night to Thursday.

 

How come that conference tournament game was moved?

I would ask the A-Sun if that game could be held on Thursday instead of Friday since the BOKC is open that night. I see no reason why they would refuse.

I would ask the A-Sun if that game could be held on Thursday instead of Friday since the BOKC is open that night. I see no reason why they would refuse.

 

I think the 9th region would be more flexible with the women's game being on ESPN 3, after all it is NKU's home court.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.