Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daytona 500

Featured Replies

Going to finish under green white checkered. I think it's going get crazier. Joey Logano leading.

Should have let them race to the line...that yellow stunk!

Let them race!!!!

 

Jeff Gordon got wrecked on his final lap at Daytona

FWIW I think he'll still run some part time stuff, I would expect to see him back at Daytona again.

Let them race!!!!

 

Jeff Gordon got wrecked on his final lap at Daytona

 

Look like it was by the #3 Austin Dillon.

I have my fingers crossed for a good fight lol

I was at Sparta when Joey Lagano won his very first race. Happy for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.