"All Things Golf"

ACE

I love to talk "Golf" and I wish there was a formal BGP place to do so. Is there any chance an "All Things Golf" category could be set up in the Break Room? Many times I have something I want to chat(rules, pro golf, amateur golf, golf clubs, local and state level golf, golf trips, handicaps, and on and on) about but can't find the appropriate place to do so. Is there anyone beside me who would be interested???

I love to talk "Golf" and I wish there was a formal BGP place to do so. Is there any chance an "All Things Golf" category could be set up in the Break Room? Many times I have something I want to chat(rules, pro golf, amateur golf, golf clubs, local and state level golf, golf trips, handicaps, and on and on) about but can't find the appropriate place to do so. Is there anyone beside me who would be interested???

There's a premium members forum where we have one. Gonna have to upgrade to participate it seems.

I will be happy to talk golf with you any time...